The Center for Youth Integration is an association of citizens whose mission, for 18 years, has been to contribute to the creation of an inclusive society in consultation with children and the community, through the improvement of existing and the creation of new mechanisms, which provide equal opportunities for the development of the capacities of each individual child involved in life or street work and the child who is at risk of becoming one.
The Center for Youth Integration is expanding its team and is looking for a person to perform the duties of Facilitator/educator in the Corner for Children, within the Support Program for Refugee and Migrant Children in the Asylum Center Krnjača and Miksaliste.
Position: Facilitator/educator in the Children’s Corner
- Design and implement, independently and as a team, various activities and workshops for children
- Participate in the process of facilitating educational activities with children enrolled in regular schools or children enrolled in non-formal education programs
- Provide support and information to children and parents and actively participates in the improvement of support programs
- Refer to other services at the location (medical assistance, lodging, food, wardrobe, internet communication, etc.) in accordance with the referral mechanism created for that location
- Actively represent the organization and promote its values
- Cooperate actively with other actors in the field who provide support to the user group
- Ensure adherence to child safety policies
- If necessary, perform other tasks on the orders of superiors
- High education in the fields of pedagogy, social work, psychology and related fields or relevant experience in direct work with refugee and migrant children
- Previous experience working with children (especially refugee and migrant children) – desirable
- Ability to adapt to migration dynamics
- Ability to react quickly and efficiently in crisis situations
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Category B driver’s license – desirable
- Active knowledge of the English language
The engagement implies paid trial work lasting 2 months and after that the potential conclusion of a work contract.
If you are interested, you can send your resume to the e-mail address: email@example.com
The application deadline is September 22, 2022. until 12:00.
For additional information, you can call 064/47 15 407 from September 18th, 2022.