As part of the project “Protecting the Rights of Street-Involved Children in Serbia”, the Center for Youth Integration will conduct research in informal settlements in Belgrade during November 2022. The project is financed by the European Union.
For the purposes of conducting research in the field, the Center for Youth Integration is looking for male and female researchers.
Position: temporary associate – researcher
• Responsible and timely performance of entrusted tasks
• Mandatory attendance at briefings
• Cooperation with the research coordinator
• Surveying households in informal settlements in Belgrade
• Cooperates actively with other researchers in the field
• Sensitivity to the context of the community in which the research is conducted
• Experience of at least 5 years in working with families living in informal settlements
• Previous experience working with children in street situations
• Ability to adapt to the dynamics of work in the field
• Ability to react quickly and efficiently in crisis situations
• Computer skills (MS Office)
If you are interested, you can send your resume to the e-mail address: email@example.com
The application deadline is 10/28/2022. until 12:00.
For additional information, you can call contact CYI office 011/33 90 258